The Telford Bed and Breakfast, Falmouth, Cornwall is a bright, traditional old house offering 6 bedrooms of quality accommodation and is perfectly placed to explore Cornwall.
We are ideally positioned just a short stroll away from Gyllyngvase Beach and the South West Coast Path and within five minutes walking distance of the bustling town centre with its historic harbour, Maritime Museum, shops, galleries, bars and restaurants. The Princess Pavilion and Gyllyngdune Gardens are within 50 yards of the property. We are also ideally placed for Falmouth University. We are thrilled to have gained the Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence for 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Our comfortable bedrooms and shower rooms have been completely refurbished and decorated in a clean, contemporary and modern style. The rooms are centrally heated, well equipped with digital freeview TV, hairdryer, shower gel, soap, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and chilled water. There is free Wi-FI available throughout the property and our car park at the rear of the property can accommodate up to 3 guest cars. Our rooms are priced from £30 per person, including breakfast.
Telford Guest House is strictly non-smoking throughout.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
47 Melvill Road, Falmouth TR11 4DG, England
- Tel: 01326 314581
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR11 4DG
November 1, 2017 3:44 am
This ad has expired
305 total views, 1 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro