What we love
Enjoy a break in the Scottish Borders with its rolling hills, beautiful valleys and picturesque Berwick-upon-Tweed and discover stately homes and magnificent castles.
2 steps to entrance.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With electric fire and Freeview TV.
Kitchen area: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom: With zip and link twin beds (can be super kingsize on request) and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Use of owners washing machine available on request. Small sitting-out area with garden furniture. Bike store. Private parking for 1 car. No smoking. With a great outlook over rolling countryside and the owners attractive grounds, pond and resident geese, this comfortable bright apartment is an ideal spot from which to explore this wonderful area. Privacy is assured in this annexe of the owners 19th century farmhouse with a private entrance and small outside seating area. The bedroom can either be set up as a super kingsize or as twin beds. There are many activities to enjoy nearby with quiet roads for cycling, way marked walking routes, ancient abbeys, historic houses and gardens, and a good variety of cafés, pubs and restaurants in Kelso, 6 miles away. Visit the ancient Abbey, Floors Castle and Mellerstain House, or Melrose, 13 miles away, with its annual book festival in June, and where you will also find some good independent shops and the National Trusts Harmony House. Edinburgh is an hours drive or take a hassle free train journey from Tweedbank 15 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 6 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-annex-at-stenmuir-uk5713?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:47 pm
62 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway