2.5 Star Hotel
The Claremont Hotel is a privately owned and family run hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Polperro, offering very comfortable accommodation, and less than three minutes walk from what is probably the prettiest fishing harbour in south east Cornwall, if not in the whole county.
The Claremont Hotel faces south overlooking the valley and rooftops, and is ideally positioned for a short walk to all the village attractions and facilities.
The hotel and its accommodation has been modernised so that our guests enjoy the comfort that is expected these days, yet it still retains its character, as parts of the hotel date back to the17th century,when it was most probably a fisherman’s cottage.
Please note that the Hotel does not have views over the harbour.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Coombes, Polperro PL13 2RG, England
- Tel: 01503272241
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL132RG
October 30, 2017 8:33 am
This ad has expired
228 total views, 1 today
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire