3.0 Star Hotel
THE CORNISH ARMS
Based on Rick’s famous recipes and overseen by head chef Mark O’Hagan, The Cornish Arms in St. Merryn, offers a simple British pub menu, with dishes like real beef burgers, mussels and chips and scampi in the basket. Expect some of St Austell Brewery’s best ales and a great selection of wines.
Cosy up by our log fires with friends and family for some real comfort food whilst watching the world go by. We have a large free car park and well behaved dogs are welcome in the pub on their leads and in our large beer garden.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Churchtown, St Merryn, Padstow PL28 8ND, England.
Tel: 44 1841 52028
- Tel: 44 1841 52028
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL288ND
October 30, 2017 8:44 am
This ad has expired
144 total views, 1 today
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro