What we love
Ideal holiday property for couples wishing to discover and explore Fort William and even attempt to climb Ben Nevis, the UKs highest mountain.
The property is all on the ground floor, has Economy 7 central heating and comprises:
Open plan living space.
Lounge area: With Freesat TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
Bedroom 1: With double bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath and WC. All electric, bed linen and towels included. Wi-Fi. Small lawned garden with patio and furniture. Cycle store. Parking (1 car). No smoking. Wheelchair access. Ground floor facilities. This delightful semi-detached cottage, which is attached to the owners home, offers a very good standard of accommodation and makes a superb base for touring the Highlands. The area is renowned for its outdoor pursuits, breathtaking scenery and abundant wildlife. Known as the Outdoor Capital of the UK, activities include mountain biking, climbing, skiing, kayaking, walking, golf and fishing. Travel on the West Highland steam train to Mallaig, crossing the famous Glenfinnan Viaduct, as depicted in the Harry Potter movies, or visit some of the unspoilt beaches, castles, museums and distilleries. Boat trips to the inner isles are easily accessible, or cross on the Corran Ferry and explore the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Wildlife is in abundance and Oban, Aviemore, Glencoe, Inverness, Loch Ness and Skye are all within easy reach.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-cottage-cc511388?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:51 pm
56 total views, 2 today
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway