What we love
This 19th century coastal property makes a perfect romantic retreat onthe east coast of Scotland.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With wood burner, TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
Sun room: With dining area.
Bedroom: With double bed.
Bathroom 1: With shower over bath, and toilet.
Bathroom 2: With corner bath and toilet.Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels, Wi-Fi and logs for wood burner included. Telephone – for incoming calls only. Sitting-out area with garden furniture. Private parking for 2 cars. Please note: There is a pond in the front garden.This charming, 19th century, semi-detached cottage is peacefully situated on a quiet lane at the edge of the coastal village of St Cyrus, 30 miles south of Aberdeen with international airport. The completely natural garden provides a haven for local wildlife, birds and plants and backs onto open farmland at the rear. The holiday cottage retains many quaint features giving it a unique character and a welcoming atmosphere. The village shop, cafes and hotel are within walking distance, as are the miles of golden sands for which St Cyrus is renowned. The cliffs and dunes surrounding the beach are a National Nature Reserve where a plethora of wildlife including peregrine falcons can be spotted. Shops, pub and restaurant 5 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-cottage-25437?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:42 pm
98 total views, 2 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire