What we love
Located amidst fantastic scenery, this converted barn is situated in the heart of the Trossachs, just 10 miles from Ben Lomond.
Utility room: With washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bathroom: With bath, shower cubicle, bidet and toilet.
Open plan living space: With wooden floors and Velux windows.
Living area: With TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
Bedroom: With super kingsize bed.Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area, garden furniture and barbecue (shared). Private parking for 1 car. No smoking.This converted barn, built in 1787, offers spacious holiday accommodation and is situated in the picturesque village of Gartmore in the heart of the Trossachs, amidst fantastic scenery. For walking enthusiasts, the property is just 10 miles from Ben Lomond offering exhilarating walking and spectacular views. Fishing, horse riding, pony trekking, cycling, golf and many water sports are all available locally. The city of Stirling with its breathtaking castle, Wallace Monument and Mill Trail is easily accessible, as is Glasgow with its stylish restaurants, boutiques and wine bars. Shop and pub 150 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-dairy-23066?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:09 pm
98 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire