3.0 Star Hotel
You’ve found a wonderful place to stay in St Ives
Hidden down a little lane above the bustle of St Ives, The Garrack Hotel in Cornwall is a welcome discovery.
Set in two acres of private gardens and with spectacular ocean views, our hidden hotel feels secluded – but is really just a pebble’s throw from the Cornish beaches and town.
Stunning views and secret spaces
Outside, The Garrack’s gardens have the most beautiful, sweeping views across St Ives Bay and the Atlantic.
Like this stunning Cornish hotel, the garden is made up from small, hidden spaces. Find your favourite seat, order a sundowner gin and tonic – and simply watch the waves.
St Ives and the sea
The west end of St Ives is the wilder end. From here, Cornwall’s famous coastal path becomes more rugged as it heads out towards Zennor and the moors. Whatever time of year you come to stay at The Garrack hotel in St Ives, the Atlantic will put on a show for you
Food with a view
At The Garrack you can enjoy quality Cornish produce, presented beautifully, and served with the most stunning backdrop you can imagine. If you prefer a more informal meal during your stay at this welcoming hotel in St Ives, the Café Bar by the indoor pool also offers a fabulous local menu.
Both places welcome non-resident diners as well as hotel guests.
Exploring the seaside
From our indoor swimming pool to the short walk down to the town beaches, The Garrack Hotel is a great place for young families to stay. Discover rockpools, eat fish and chips, learn to surf; nothing is off limits during your stay in Cornwall.
Introduce your children to the joys of a modern seaside holiday, while staying in our friendly and welcoming hotel.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Please get in touch with The Garrack’s Reception team:
Telephone: 01736 796199
Fax: 01736 798955
The Garrack, Burthallan Lane, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 3AA
- Tel: 01736 796199
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR263AA
October 30, 2017 3:14 pm
This ad has expired
171 total views, 1 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands