3.0 Star Hotel
Consistantly rated in the top hotels in Falmouth by Tripadvisor
Overlooking Falmouth’s historic harbour, a one minute level stroll into town, The Grove Hotel lies in a prime location. Behind the grand Georgian facade are 17 smartly finished en-suite bedrooms blending classic architecture with modern stylish furnishings. Our Premier rooms offer views over the bustling harbour and the award winning museum complex, home to Rick Steins newest fish restaurant.
Close to station,ferries,buses and Falmouth’s best restaurants
N.B.There is public parking all around but we do not have a designated hotel car park.
The Grove Hotel is located opposite Events Square and is in fantastic location for the beaches, restaurants and activities of Falmouth.
The Grove is a perfectly placed bijou hotel offering fascinating views over the maritime museum square, the marinas and famous Falmouth Harbour.
At The Grove Falmouth we have 17 bedrooms simply decorated to very high standards and spread out over three floors assuring you privacy.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Contact +44 01326 319577
Grove Place, Falmouth TR11 4AU, England
- Tel: 01326 319577
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR114AU
October 30, 2017 3:29 pm
This ad has expired
178 total views, 3 today
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway