What we love
Enjoy riverside walks from the door or the Galloway Forest Park is nearby with many beaches and coves to explore.
Step to entrance.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With Freeview TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, and toilet.
Bedroom 1: With double bed.
Bedroom 2: With twin beds (for flexible sleeping arrangements).Economy 7 central heating (£30 per week, £15 per short break November-March), electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Welcome pack. Courtyard with sitting-out area and garden furniture (shared). 12 acre natural unspoilt grounds (shared). 1 dog welcome, to be kept on a lead at all times (sheep country). Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. No smoking. Please note: There is a unfenced river in the grounds, 300 yards away.Situated close to Newton Stewart, this compact, cosy, holiday cottage with low ceilings provides a base from which to explore Galloway and south-west Scotland, with riverside walks directly form the property. The town offers a good range of shops, pubs and eateries, and has a swimming pool. There are also tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course. Galloway Forest Park is close by, with many beaches and rocky coves to explore. Enjoy cycling and walking routes to suit all levels. Fishing, horse riding and sailing all nearby. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-hen-hoose-28687?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:31 pm
73 total views, 1 today
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway