What we love
A traditional stone cottage with lovely countryside views from the open plan living space. Perfect retreat for couples.
The property has electric central heating and comprises:
Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner…
Lounge area: with exposed beams, music system and wood burning stove.
Dining area: with exposed beams and beautiful views over the countryside.
Kitchen area: with exposed beams, electric cooker, microwave and larder fridge .
Bedroom: with double bed and Freeview TV. (This is a small room and leads to the shower room.)
Bathroom: with shower cubicle and WC. All electric, bed linen, towels, Wi-Fi and logs for wood burner included. Sorry no children over two years old due to space. Small garden. Lockable storage available for bikes/equipment. The cottage has a natural water supply. Parking for two cars. The Kennels is a traditional stone cottage which was originally part of Edinample Castle Estate, once occupied by Black Duncan Campbell of Glenorchy. The bijou holiday cottage has been beautifully restored by the owner and is a compact and cosy cottage ideal for a couple. There is a galley style kitchen open plan to the lounge area with a wonderful wood burning stove that warms the whole area. The dining area is situated at the window where you can enjoy the view over the open countryside.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-kennels-cc524059?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 3:53 pm
61 total views, 2 today
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway