3.0 Star Hotel
Welcome to The Land’s End Hotel
Situated at the Westernmost point of Cornwall, The Land’s End Hotel and Restaurant is famous for its unique and breath-taking location with spectacular views across the Atlantic Ocean to the Longships Lighthouse and the Isles of Scilly beyond.
With an abundant mix of amazing coastline and glorious countryside, including picturesque beaches and secluded coves, there are hundreds of activities to enjoy in this part of West Cornwall, from energetic pursuits such as surfing, swimming, cycling or walking, to more passive activities such as bird watching, photography and painting. If local landmarks and attractions interest you, the Minack Theatre, St Michael’s Mount and picturesque St Ives are all a short drive away.
Open to non-residents, The Land’s End Restaurant has been beautifully refurbished with a contemporary look and is a great place to relax and take in the spectacular views across the Atlantic Ocean. Choose from a range of fresh local fish and succulent steaks, or sit and relax with a drink or afternoon tea at the bar.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Phone: 01736 871 844.
Land’s End, Land’s End TR19 7AA, England
- Tel: 01736 871 844.
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR197AA
October 31, 2017 12:23 pm
This ad has expired
348 total views, 1 today
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire