Your traditional and relaxing UK Cornish Caravan and Camping holiday starts here. If you like to holiday on a small, natural campsite close to the beach and other attractions, you will enjoy our friendly and individual campsite.
The Meadows Campsite is close to Pentewan Sands, Mevagissey, Charlestown and the Lost Gardens of Heligan. The Meadows is in a sheltered, sunny spot, and we are “quirky”.
The campsite team work very hard to attract wildlife, and so you may be lucky to see deer, owls, woodpeckers, or even a kingfisher during your stay. Otters have also been spotted in the valley.
We cater for Campervans, tents, caravans and motorhomes on our small and friendly site, as well as those holiday makers arriving by cycle, or on foot. Well behaved dogs are most welcome, and camp fires are encouraged. If you want to camp hassle free, then please see our caravans “Lottie” and “Mabel” who are “vintage”, beautiful, and available for rental for a special stay.
Our campsite adjoins the beautiful Pentewan Valley Cycle Trail. (Part of the Coast to Clay Trail- cyclists). Pentewan Sands, Mevagissey, Charlestown and The Lost Gardens of Heligan are all within walking/cycling distance, making car free days out very easy. We are also very close to one of the UK’s most visited attractions, the Eden Project, and so this is an ideal base for exploring this fantastic area of South Cornwall, UK. The trail links up with the SWCP (walkers) and so we are a great base for a Cornish walking holiday.
|Camping Pitch Tariff (Campervans, tents, caravans & motorhomes ) – 2017|
|Prices are for 2 adults per night with one car (extra car £2 pn)|
|27th April – 26th May||£12|
|26th May – 15th July||£17|
|15th July – 2nd September||£22|
|2nd September – 17th September||£17|
|17th September – 1st October||£12|
|Extras per Night|
|Additional Adult (by prior agreement)||£5|
|Electric Hook Up||£4|
|Dogs||No additional charge|
|Awnings & Pup Tents||No additional charge –Breathable ground sheets only please.|
- Tel: 01726 844383
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL266DL
October 29, 2017 1:34 am
This ad has expired
135 total views, 2 today
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway