What we love
Delightful church conversion, ideal for a romantic hideaway for couples, with an open fire, conservatory, spiral staircase and cosy attic bedroom to snuggle in.
Living/dining room: With open fire, digital TV, DVD player and CD player.
Kitchen: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bathroom: With bath, shower attachment and toilet.
Open tread spiral stairs to…
Bedroom: Galleried with double bed and sloping ceiling.Electric storage heaters, electricity (by meter reading in winter, first £5 included), bed linen and towels included. Initial fuel for open fire included. Garden with garden furniture. Natural unspoilt croftland. Parking available. No smoking. Please note: There is a stream and drops in garden.Built in the mid 1800s this splendid little church has been restored and furnished to a good standard. It has spiral stairs leading to a galleried area which overlooks the living room and off to a small snug bedroom which fits neatly into the attic. The property which is attached to the owners home is set in a garden with a stone bridge over the stream. A perfect central base for a holiday touring the Islands of Skye, Raasay and the Western Isles. Shop 10 miles, pub 2 miles.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-old-church-17488?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:10 pm
73 total views, 4 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders