The Old Mill House Bed and Breakfast is a 16th century former Corn Mill situated in the pretty hamlet of Little Petherick, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, just two miles from Padstow.
This Grade II listed four star, licensed B&B has its own garden adjacent to the Little Petherick Creek a contributory stream that runs into the Camel Estuary. There is a rich variety of wildlife to be observed on the banks of the creek which can be enjoyed from the garden.
The Old Mill House has seven bedrooms all of which have en-suite bathrooms. Four of the bed and breakfast rooms are overlooking the picturesque garden and three are in front of the house facing the village and overlooking the stream.
If you are looking to dine at The Old Mill Bistro, then please visit www.oldmillbistro.co.uk
There is Wi-Fi available in all areas and is free of charge for the guests of the Old Mill House.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Old Mill House, Little Petherick Nr. Padstow, Cornwall PL27 7QT
- Tel: 01841 540388
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL277QT
November 1, 2017 11:33 pm
This ad has expired
308 total views, 1 today
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway