Set in the picturesque fishing village of Mevagissey, The Old Parsonage is a family run guest house. The charming building dates back to the mid-19th century and has 5 beautiful and cosy guest bedrooms, 4 are en-suite and one has a private bathroom. The house is located only moments from the heart of the village, with it’s harbour, shops, restaurants and pubs.
The Old Parsonage is well placed to visit Cornwall’s famous beaches, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, historic houses and gardens, the Eden Project, dramatic coastline and Cornish villages. Take a glorious walk, enjoy the popular cycle route or hire a boat. Whatever time of year you choose to visit, whether during the busy summer season or in the crisp winter months, The Old Parsonage remains the same with a home from home feel, excellent service and delicious homemade food.
For those who would like to book out the whole house, we’re delighted to accommodate groups looking for a charming house, comfortable rooms and delicious food.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
+44 172 6843709
58 Church Street | St Austell, Mevagissey PL26 6SR, England
- Tel: 0172 6843709
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL266SR
November 1, 2017 11:38 pm
This ad has expired
329 total views, 1 today
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands