Situated in one of the most picturesque and tranquil locations in Cornwall the property, which dates back to the 1500s, is a literal stone’s throw from the banks of the beautiful Tresillian River.
St Clement is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, a conservation area and is a site of specific scientific interest (SSSI). Remote enough to be a tranquil idyll away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life yet on the doorstep of Cornwall’s capital city of Truro, it offers something for everyone. Offering magnificent views, delicious food and top of the range facilities, this stunning accommodation is a true one-off.
Whether you’re seeking a romantic break, a family holiday or somewhere interesting to stay while on a business trip, you’re sure to fall under the spell of this Cornish gem when you come and stay in waterside luxury.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Old Vicarage
- Tel: 01872 321406
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR11SZ
November 1, 2017 11:45 pm
This ad has expired
451 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire