Alexandra, Will and family extend a warm welcome to all those choosing to holiday at The Quies . We are ideally situated for your holiday accommodation in Newquay, Cornwall being only a 2 minute walk from Newquay town centre, beaches, bus station, railway station and taxi ranks. Newquay airport is approximately 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
The Quies Newquay enjoys perfect holiday views of the sea and coastline from its central location in Newquay. The name ‘Quies’ relates to small islands which can be seen from our site.
We have doubles, twins and family suites available, most rooms have king size beds plus we have a four poster for that special occasion. Our breakfast room which offers a wonderful view of Newquay Bay, compliments our comfortable lounge. We have a games room with Pool table, a football table and Playstation.
We provide a full English Breakfast and vegetarians are catered for.
Rooms are now available from 12.00 Noon on the day of arrival and to be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure. You are welcome to check in earlier and leave your bags until the room becomes available.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
The Quies Hotel
26 Mount Wise, Newquay, Cornwall. TR7 2BJ
- Tel: 01637 872924
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR72BJ
November 1, 2017 11:51 pm
This ad has expired
276 total views, 1 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway