The award winning ‘The Riverside’ is situated in the beautiful village of Boscastle in North Cornwall.
Nestled in a secluded valley, we have a thirteen bedroom establishment catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks.
In addition, overlooking the River Valency, the Riverside’s restaurant and tea garden is a great spot to relax with family and friends. We offer teas, coffees, lunches, cakes, homemade Cornish cream teas and evening meals.
With many spacious rooms with river or harbour views, The Riverside has all the facilities you should require. Awarded ‘Five Star Guest Accommodation’ in November 2016 with the prestigious ‘Breakfast Award’, it is the seventh year we have achieve such a high accolade and shows our commitment to providing the highest quality product and service that we can.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Boscastle, Cornwall PL35 0HE
- Tel: 01840 250216
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL350HE
October 31, 2017 9:08 am
This ad has expired
228 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire