What we love
This ground floor apartment is ideal for a couple who wish to explore the stunning countryside in the Scottish Borders.
All on the ground floor:
Open plan living space: With wooden floor.
Living area: With TV and DVD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
Bedroom: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request) and en-suite wet room with bath, shower and toilet (shower seat available on request). Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Utility room with washing machine (shared, on request). Sitting-out area with garden furniture and barbecue. Bike store. Private parking for 2 cars. Wheelchair access. No smoking. Please note: A ramp is available on request.Originally the wheel room of a grain mill, this ground floor holiday apartment creates a wonderful light and spacious area for a truly relaxing holiday. Just a mile inside the Scottish border, surrounded by magnificent countryside, and 6½ miles from Kelso, the joined villages of Kirk Yetholm and Town Yetholm are at the end of the Pennine Way. Forming part of the owners mill house, with its own private patio, it provides a delightful base from which to explore the Borders and Northumberland. Historic Kelso at the confluence of the Tweed and Teviot rivers dates from the 12th century and has an excellent range of shops and restaurants with festivals and activities throughout the year. The Borders is a land of beautiful landscapes offering outstanding facilities for cycling, hill walking, driving, bird watching, fishing, horse riding and golf. Shop ½ mile, pub and restaurant 150 yards.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/the-wheelhouse-29426?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 1:29 pm
64 total views, 1 today
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire