What we love
This holiday cottage makes an ideal base for exploring Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, the scenic west coast and Inverness.
All on the ground floor.
Open plan living space: With wooden floor.
Living area: With satellite TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs and CD player.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer.
Bedroom: With twin beds and French doors leading to decked area.
Wet room: With shower, shower seat available on request, grab rails and toilet.Electric heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack. Enclosed garden with decked area, garden furniture and built-in barbecue. Private parking for 2 cars. Wheelchair access. No smoking. This delightful detached holiday cottage (pronounced Thistle Doo) enjoys a peaceful setting in the picturesque village of Drumnadrochit close to the shores of Loch Ness. The cottage makes an ideal base for exploring Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, the scenic west coast and Inverness, the Highland capital. Super area for mountain biking, forest walks, climbing, and boat trips also with an abundance of wildlife a wonderful area for the nature lover. Near to the Great Glen Way, Glen Affric and Glen Urquhart there is plenty to do, or simply relax and take in the atmosphere and enjoy the Highland hospitality. Shop, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/thistle-dubh-25865?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:10 pm
88 total views, 3 today
- Ederline Estate – The School Room Ford, near Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire