Treloy Golf Club is a beautifully picturesque golf course situated just outside of the seaside resort town of Newquay, Cornwall. The course was designed by golf course designer Bob Sandow and opened in 1991, its quality and reputation has grown ever since.
Five minutes drive from Newquay on the A3059 Newquay to St. Columb Major road. Parkland seaside. 9 hole Executive golf course. First of its kind in Cornwall – sculptured greens, American Pencross grass, extensive mouldings and bunkers. 9 holes 2143 yards 1955 metres. S.S.S. 31. Practice green.
The 9 hole club is affiliated to the English Golf Union and has a friendly atmosphere with a strong competitive side at club and inter-club level.
£13.50 for 9 holes
£19.50 for 18 holes
£4.50 for half set of hire clubs
£2.50 trolley hire
£13 Buggy hire for 9 holes
£18 Buggy hire for 18 holes
Membership prices 2017/2018
£360 full member
£555 full member Husband & Wife
£90 Pay and Play Single membership (£6.00 for 9 holes, £8.50 for 18 holes)
£140 Pay & Play Husband & Wife Membership (£6.00 for 9 holes, £8.50 for 18 holes)
Memberships run from 1st June – 31st May. Members can join at any time of the year, membership costs are reduced pro-rata.
- Tel: 01637 878554
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: TR84JN
October 29, 2017 4:12 am
This ad has expired
169 total views, 1 today
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Rosebank Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway