Trewornan Manor is the ideal adult only hideaway for those wanting to relax and get away from it all, but at the same time enjoy the convenience of being just a few minutes from the glorious North Cornwall coast and the popular seaside destinations of Padstow, Rock, Polzeath and Port Isaac.
Set within 25 acres, including 8 acres of beautiful mature gardens, this stunning listed Manor house, dating from 1211, offers 5 wonderfully appointed guest bedrooms, each designed with our guests enjoyment in mind.
There is plenty of opportunity to relax and unwind whether in the peaceful comfort of your room or on one of the comfortable sofas in the guests’ sitting room in front of the open fire. In the warmer weather, enjoy some evening sun in the outdoor terrace and extensive mature gardens.
There are a few things that we believe are key to a boutique bed and breakfast; relaxing décor with comfortable beds, immaculate bathrooms with power showers and fluffy towels and, in the morning, a hearty homemade breakfast with lots of choice.
All this with a welcoming high standard of service and a relaxed friendly atmosphere help to define Trewornan Manor.
(The mentioned prices are based on average cost per night for x2 people and may not reflect the actual current price. Please contact the hotel directly or use services such as booking.com or hotels.com for the best deals)
Call us +44 (0) 1208 812359
Trewornan Manor, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6EX
- Tel: 01208 812359
- UK: England
- County: Cornwall
- Postcode: PL276EX
November 2, 2017 12:14 am
This ad has expired
435 total views, 2 today
- Tawny Cottage Wester Essendy near Blairgowrie, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Little Vallivore Logiealmond, near Perth, Perthshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- Barnhill Bothy Moffat, Dumfries and Galloway
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Goose Cottage Oban, Argyll and Bute
- Little Cottage Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway