What we love
This cosy apartment is situated only yards from the shores of Loch Long, on the idyllic Rosneath Peninsula where the rugged Argyll mountains meet the sea.
All on the first floor.
Open plan living space.
Living area: With open fire and 26″ Freeview TV.
Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1: With twin beds.
Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet. Electric central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Initial logs for open fire included. Welcome pack. On road parking. No smoking. This first floor apartment enjoys fabulous views of Loch Long and is situated only 15 minutes away from Scotlands first National Park, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs, with its inland waters. This is one of the finest watersport venues in Scotland, with open spaces, sheltered bays and islands to explore. The area is ideal for walkers and cyclists of all abilities and boasts a magnificent diversity of scenery with dramatic peaks, waterfalls, hidden caves and mysterious, forest covered slopes.
Ayrshire and Burns Country lie to the south, and the Western Highlands to the north. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling are all easily reached for a day out. Beach 100 yards. Shop 250 yards, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/urybank-cottage-uk5314?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 2:51 pm
50 total views, 5 today
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Glasnick Smithy Kirkcowan, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Kirtle Cottage Annan, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
- Hame from Hame – Toab Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire