What we love
This holiday property makes for a great romantic getaway. This area has some excellent walking and cycle routes available.
The property is all on the ground floor, has gas central heating and comprises:
Open plan living space.
Lounge area: With wooden floor, open fire, 28″ Freeview Smart TV, DVD player and iPod dock.
Kitchen: With gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with ice box, freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1: With king size bed.
Bathroom: With shower over bath, WC and heated towel rail. All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included. Initial fuel for open fire provided. Wi-Fi (superfast). Welcome pack and doggy extras. Use of owners washing machine available on request. Small, enclosed garden with patio, sitting-out area and furniture. Bike store. Car park. No smoking. Please note: There are nine steps in the garden. This charming, bijou, terraced cottage with a red pantile roof, dating back to 1780 when it was a weavers cottage, is located in the centre of the historic picturesque village of Ceres. Well Cottage has been thoughtfully furnished for comfort and ease, and is the perfect location for a relaxing retreat for a couple. There are excellent cycling and footpaths from the cottage door and the Fife Folk Museum is across the road, as well as the village green. This conservation village has a good pub and a hotel serving food, tea rooms, an antique shop, a family butchers, village store and the renowned Wemyss Ware Pottery. Scotlands oldest highland games are held on the last Saturday in June. The picture-postcard East Neuk of Fife with fishing villages and sandy beaches are within easy driving distance, and St Andrews is only seven miles away and well worth a visit. This area is renowned for its golf, with a multitude of excellent courses within easy reach. Trout fishing is available locally (licence required). Edinburgh, Dundee and Perth are all within an hours drive. When you return to the cottage after exploring the area, you can sit back with a glass of wine in front of the cosy fire. Golf is also available nearby.
Direct Booking Link: https://www.cottages.com/cottages/well-cottage-cc526031?nights=1&range=3
- UK: Scotland
- Postcode: ALL REGIONS
July 30, 2019 4:51 pm
133 total views, 2 today
- Lakeview Cottages at Mondhui – The Old Barn Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire
- Manse Cottage Sandhead, near Stranraer, Dumfries & Galloway
- New Channelkirk Cottages – Bridge Cottage Oxton, near Lauder, The Scottish Borders
- Cordorcan Cottages – Wee Cordorcan Wood of Cree, near Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
- Middletoun Cottages – Beech Tree Cottage Fountainhall, near Stow, The Scottish Borders
- The Old Vicarage Truro
- Thistle Cottage Bonar Bridge, near Lairg, Highlands
- Mid Balchandy – West Tomnafeannag Cottage Pitlochry, Perthshire
- Stuffers Cottage Braemar, Aberdeenshire
- Sea Breeze Cottage Buckie, Highlands