The Treffry Viaduct is a historic dual-purpose railway viaduct and aqueduct located close to the village of Luxulyan, Cornwall, England in the United Kingdom. The viaduct crosses the Luxulyan Valley, and with it forms an integral part of the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape, a World Heritage Site.
Built between 1839 and 1842 by its owner Joseph Thomas Treffry, this viaduct, 90 feet high and 670 feet long, had the dual purpose of carrying both a tramway and a high level leat across the beautiful Luxulyan Valley.
Located approximately 4 miles North of St Austell, it was the first large civil engineering structure of its kind to be built in Cornwall, and is now a Scheduled Ancient Monument. Although on-site parking is limited, it is an idyllic picnic spot for those who are exploring the Luxulyan Tramway Trail.